Job ID#: 9874
Contract Change Manager Needed ASAP!
3 month Contract Freeport, TX 77541
To 28$ Hourly!
The change manager will:
- Review all jobs and assess current need and functionality in organization
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Enhance communication efforts
Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications with the following key personnel:
- Assess the change impact
Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts
Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in chemical process industry, engineering or like field
- Project management experience
- Technical writing experience
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal