Job ID#: 9948
Rapid growth is fueling this additional position in the Accounting department of this major legal services company. Although large it still has that great “family” feel to its employees!
Temp to Hire or Direct Hire
To 22$ Hourly
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for providing services tailored to our clients’ business needs, such as invoice entry, GL Coding and exemplary customer service.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with initial client account set up and maintenance.
- Ensure superior customer service is always provided and maintain an exceptional level of professionalism.
- Build and maintain client/vendor relationships by providing excellent customer service.
- Respond and resolve incoming client and affiliate requests, queries, issues and concerns via AP mailbox.
- Enter and code invoices, quickly and accurately with appropriate GL information
- Knowledge of GL coding
- Court Reporting
- Medical Record Retrieval
- Legal Talent Outsourcing
- Registered Agent Solutions
- Responsible for reviewing deliverables and invoices prior to sending to clients.
- Process ACH transactions through NetSuite and review bank inquiries.
- Assist the Sales Department, Marketing, and Other Departments as needed.
- Assist and act as aid to manager in the training of new and existing employees.
- Other duties as required.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be a positive team player and be able to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients.
- Advanced user of Excel including VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables, basic formula use daily
- Ability to multi-task, accept directions well, possess a strong attention to detail and manage your time wisely.
- Computer literacy and able to learn the use of new software with ease.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills are required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2 years equivalent experience in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Experience working in legal, multi-geography environment preferred.
The Accounts Payable has no supervisory responsibilities.