Job ID#: 9973
Title: Admin Assistant
Assignment Duration: 6 month contract till year end
8-5 M-F Some OT if needed
Pay: to$22 hourly
A top drilling and equipment provider company is seeking an experienced Admin Assistant to support their Completions Tools Workshop Supervisor and be a backup for the other assistants in the pool.
– Organizes complex activities such as scanning documents into a portal, providing build sheets for assemblers when available, meetings, and department activities for all members of the department.
– Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for Completion Tools. Retrieves information from files when needed.
– Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information.
– Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
– Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions regarding scanned documents.
– Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects (International projects, specialized international documents.)
– Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
– Handles check requests and invoices sent to accounts payable for payment processing.
– One year of administrative experience
- Microsoft Office (Calendaring, Outlook etc.)
- Some Accounting/Expenses/PO knowledge
Preferred Education/ Experience:
– Associate degree
– Two years of related experience
THIS IS AN ON SITE ROLE!!!