Job ID#: 9985
Sales Support Analyst –
Contract to Hire/Direct Hire
Up to 45$ hr
For over 70 years, our client has been the worldwide leader in ice chest coolers, cooler bags, lunch boxes, and hydration systems. Join this great team as they form a partnership with another retail leader to move the business ahead!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Director of Sales within the dotcom, international regions and club business for Club Sales by
- Prepare sample forms for shipment to customers
- Compile and run ad hoc sales reports as needed
- Assist in the preparation for meetings, customer appointments and presentations
- Prepare PRF’s (Project Request Forms) and EPR’s (Exception Production Requests) for both Club Sales and Club Sales Intl.
- Work within BPM and IRI (Club Sales systems) to implement new item setups/new item quote sheets and upload and maintain content quality on Club Sales.com.
- Facilitate and accurately complete new item set-ups check-list across cross-functional teams
- Assist in the completion of price submission via CM and share point tools as well as evaluate customer loads and freight requirements
- Work closely with QA Team to ensure item testing and paperwork submission occurs on a timely manner for new item setups.
- Liaise with various departments to facilitate timely requests and process bottle-necks (e.g. pricing discrepancies, timely turn around on customer requests)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4 yr. Degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in consumer products, sales support
- Experience with Club Sales BPM, and IRI
- Advanced MS Office skills, including Excel & PowerPoint(e.g., pivots, advanced formulas)
- Previous sales support experience with Club Sales, including BPM, IRI