Job ID#: 9201
Dispute Resolution Analyst
- Train and work closely with Expense Recovery team to understand JDE system set-up and billing
- Analyze and resolve/make recommendations to resolve billing disputes
- Perform reconciliations
- Review general ledger and other accounting records for accuracy and completeness
- Review and approve A/R billing adjustments
- Analyze accounting data and apply analytics to recovery statistics to identify issues or inconsistencies
- Review year-end billings
- Responsible for all aspects of resolving disputes including account research and negotiation
- Develop strong working relationships with key clients
- Call both major and small-shop, to collect
- Willingness to perform clerical/administrative tasks, such as gathering invoice support in submitting invoices for adjustment.
Education and Experience
- 4-year degree required (Accounting is ideal but other business-related majors would also be considered).
- Ideal applicant would have prior exposure to commercial real estate and/or J.D. Edwards
- 4+ years accounting experience.
- 2+ years in a collections capacity.
- Able to read and interpret legal documents
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- Excellent data entry skills – – computer and 10-key by touch