Job ID#: 9200
Senior A/R Collector
The Senior Collector is responsible for the collection of money from and resolving disputes with major clients, as well as handling some small shop collections.
- Collections on portfolio of major clients.
- Reconcile disputes.
- Update monthly reports for management with the status of payments.
- Coordinate and handle audits.
- Prepare AR proposals to correct AR, once disputes have been resolved.
- Understand default letter process.
- Understand account analysis spreadsheets.
- Pull vendor invoice support and prepare packets, when needed.
- Reapply cash receipts on an as-needed basis.
- Pull copies of checks on an as-needed basis.
- Other special projects on an as-needed basis.
- Help staff as needed.
Education and Experience
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent
- Requires at least 3-5 years experience in similar position.
- Requires understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Requires proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word. Experience with JDE preferred.
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- Detail oriented, organized, and the ability to effectively prioritize
- Ability to quickly learn new policies, processes, and procedures
Great career opportunity with Excellent Benefits!